Having all cookies disabled in your browser may cause surveys to not load properly, which means users with cookies disabled are met with a blank page instead of the list of available surveys. To solve this problem, users are required to Allow all cookies while browsing BTCsurveys.com.
1. Navigate to Brave Shields on the right side of the top search bar while on BTCsurveys.com.
2. In the dropdown menu under the "Scripts-Blocked" option select -> All cookies allowed.
Chrome:1. At the top right corner, click "More" (The three dots) and navigate to -> Settings.
2. Under the "Privacy and security", click -> Site settings
3. Click Cookies
4. From here, you can either turn cookies ON or OFF
Mozilla:1. At the top right corner, click "More" (The three dots) and navigate to -> Preferences.
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel
3. Select either the Standard (Recommended) or Custom option
Internet Explorer:1. Navigate to the "Tools" gear icon in the toolbar
2. Choose -> Internet Options
3. Click Privacy tab -> Settings
4. Move the slider to the bottom to allow all cookies
Safari:1. Open the Safari drop-down menu and select -> Preferences
2. Click Privacy
3. Under Block cookies select -> Never